Encounter Camp is the summer camp for Junior & Senior High students of The Father's House. During this 3 and 1/2 day, outdoor experience at Alliance Redwoods, students will encounter Jesus, build friendships, and make life-long memories. This nature getaway encompasses a spirit-filled atmosphere full of team challenges, endless bonding activities, and impactful services preached by our TFH Pastors. Your student will look back on this moment as an unforgettable experience. We are excited to have your student join us this year!
Alliance Redwoods Conference Grounds
6250 Bohemian Highway
Occidental, CA 95465
Mon. Jul. 9 @ 9 AM - Thu. Jul. 12 @ 4 PM
$50 non-refundable deposit secures your spot.
Total cost is $350/person.
If the student is not paying in full up-front, payments can be made through their MyTFH Account (contact email@example.com if you do not have one). DO NOT re-register your student to make payments.
Students must pay in full by July 1st, or their spot may be given away.
- Students will receive their cabin assignments by Friday, July 6th
- Student check-in begins Monday, July 9 @ 9 AM
- Approximate return time from camp is Thursday, July 12 @ 4 PM
WHAT TO BRING
- Bible, notebook & pen -- please bring a paper Bible, not a digital one
- Sleeping bag & pillow
- Towel & wash cloth
- Toiletries & wash cloth
- Modest, appropriate swimwear
- Medication (if applicable) labeled with your name in a clear plastic bag with dosage instructions inside
- Refillable water bottle
- Clothes that you can get dirty (for team challenges)
- Snacks or money for snacks
- Pack a lunch for Monday's ride on the bus
- Bring decorations for your cabin to win extra team points
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- No electronics, besides cameras (local phones on site)
- Weapons or Firearms
- Cigarettes or e-cigarettes
- Explicit materials of any kind
- Drugs, Alcohol, or Drug/Alcohol Products
- NO SILLY STRING
- Please wear appropriate clothing
- No shirts with the sides cut out
- No clothing with explicit graphics (e.g., drugs, alcohol, or language)
- Shorts must be no shorter than your fingertips (check by standing up & putting your arms down against your thighs)
- No strapless shirts or tube tops for girls
- No immodest or inappropriate swimwear
Small Group Leaders - Want to be a Counselor?